What is a Hybrid Annuity?
A Hybrid Annuity was created to compete with very popular index funds – such as mutual funds that track a stock-market index. A Hybrid Annuity tracks a particular stock-market index, for example Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500). The rate of return for an Index Annuity will usually be a set percentage of the increase in the Standard & Poor’s 500 index year, up to a maximum of a predetermined percent. In an Hybrid Annuity, there is also a guarantee against losses.
Earn 6.5% Guaranteed With No Market Risk!
What is it?
A Hybrid Annuity is either a single or flexible premium fixed deferred annuity.
How Does it Work?
- You choose which index interest-crediting strategies you wish to participate in
- Earnings grow tax-deferred until you withdraw
- You have the flexibility to change crediting strategies annually
- Income Benefit Rider and/or Death Benefit Rider can be added to provide even greater value
- You enjoy upside index earnings without downside market losses
- 8-10% Premium Bonus applied in first year
- 6.5% Compounded Rate - Guaranteed for 10 Years, credited to the Income Benefit Rider
- Free withdrawals annually
- No market risk
- Guaranteed principal protection
- Multiple index crediting strategies
- Probate protected
- Guaranteed income for life