What is a Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity?
A Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity, usually referred to as a MYGA, is a type of fixed annuity where the interest rate at the time of contract inception, is guaranteed for the life of the contract, commonly three to ten years. Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuities generally resemble the performance of certificate of deposit, or CD. From the outset, you know the rate of interest that your money will earn and how long it will earn that rate. As with all annuities, this type offers guaranteed tax-deferred growth, protection of principal and lifetime income.
How Does it Work?
- Taxes are deferred until you withdraw your earnings
- You can withdraw your interest monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- No front end sales charges or annual maintenance fees
- 100% of your premium goes to work for you right away
- Minimum premium of $5,000 or $2,000 for qualified accounts
Do You Have a CD Maturing?
Call today to enjoy the benefits of a multi-year guaranteed annuity and earn more than what the banks are paying.
- 2.5% 5 year guaranteed
- 3.2% 10 year guaranteed